Trade Advisory Network works with banks, non-bank finance providers, corporates, industry bodies and educational institutions to develop training and education programmes, workshops and online courses to enable professionals develop their understanding of Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance.
Drawing on our practical experience as practitioners and advisers, we can tailor programmes to meet the specific needs of our clients. Recent clients include the ICC Academy, The London Institute of Banking and Finance, the IFC (World Bank) and a major non-bank financier.
- TAN developed the Advanced Supply Chain Finance online course for the ICC Academy. This was launched in November 2016 and is a core subject within their Certified Trade Finance Professionals (CTCF) programme.
- TAN was subsequently appointed by the ICC Academy to chair its Supply Chain Finance Summits in Singapore and London, as well as deliver half-day training workshops before the events.
IFC (WORLD BANK)
- TAN was also chosen by the IFC to develop and deliver a series of one-day workshops on Supply Chain Finance to banking regulators, banks, non-bank finance providers and SMEs in South East Asia. The first workshop was held in Vietnam in October 2016 and further workshops are to be scheduled during 2017/8.
THE LONDON INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE
- TAN authored and developed the detailed e-learning certification course that leads to the now internationally recognised certificate in Supply Chain Finance. Learn More >>
NON-BANK FINANCE PROVIDER
- TAN delivered trade finance training to a non-bank finance provider and provides ongoing follow-up support