Training & Education
As experienced practitioners and advisors in the field of global supply chain, trade and invoice financing we also develop training and education programmes, workshops and online courses for our clients. Projects include the development of E-learning courses leading to professional certifications, as well as the development and delivery of bespoke training for organisations wishing to expand their knowledge and competence in this area.
E-Learning Course Development
We have been commissioned to author digital courses leading to professional qualifications for organisations including the ICC Academy and the London Institute of Banking and Finance.
- TAN developed the Advanced Supply Chain Finance online course for the ICC Academy. This was launched in November 2016 and is a core subject within their Certified Trade Finance Professionals (CTCF) programme.
- TAN was appointed by the ICC Academy to chair its Supply Chain Finance Summits in Singapore, London and Dubai.
- TAN has developed and delivered face-to-face workshops and webinars on behalf of the ICC Academy to their major bank clients globally
TAN develops and delivers digital and on-site workshops tailored to meet a client’s strategic objectives in the areas of relationship management, credit, operations and specialist sales. Clients include banks, non-bank finance providers, industry bodies and supra national organisations.
- TAN was also chosen by the IFC to develop and deliver a series of one-day workshops on Supply Chain Finance to banking regulators, banks, non-bank finance providers and SMEs in South East Asia. The first workshop was held in Vietnam in October 2016.
- TAN delivered trade finance training to a non-bank finance provider and provides ongoing follow-up support.
URDTT Training Series - Free
Welcome to our series of free, educational videos on ICC’s Uniform Rules for Digital Trade Transactions (URDTT), produced in association with the International Trade and Forfaiting Association (ITFA) and The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF).
There will be six episodes in total covering all aspects of the development, interpretation and application of URDTT in the context of a digital trade strategy. Topics covered will include definitions and a background to the introduction of URDTT, and the use of electronic records, payment obligations and the role of banks/non-bank financial service providers.