Training & Education
We work with our clients to develop training and education programmes, workshops and online courses to enable professionals develop their trade and supply chain finance knowledge and competence.
Attracted by our experience as practitioners and advisors, we have been commissioned to author professional qualifications and created tailored programmes for the ICC Academy, the London Institute of Banking and Finance, the IFC (World Bank) and FCI (Global Association for Open Account Trade).
We also provide both online and face to face training to banks and non-banks and others looking to train their relationship management, credit, product and sales teams.
- TAN developed the Advanced Supply Chain Finance online course for the ICC Academy. This was launched in November 2016 and is a core subject within their Certified Trade Finance Professionals (CTCF) programme.
- TAN was appointed by the ICC Academy to chair its Supply Chain Finance Summits in Singapore, London and Dubai.
- TAN has developed and delivered face-to-face workshops and webinars on behalf of the ICC Academy to their major bank clients globally
IFC (World Bank)
- TAN was also chosen by the IFC to develop and deliver a series of one-day workshops on Supply Chain Finance to banking regulators, banks, non-bank finance providers and SMEs in South East Asia. The first workshop was held in Vietnam in October 2016.
London Institute of Banking and Finance
- TAN authored and developed the detailed e-learning certification course that leads to the now internationally recognised certificate in Supply Chain Finance. > learn more
Non Bank Finance Provider
- TAN delivered trade finance training to a non-bank finance provider and provides ongoing follow-up support.