Trade Advisory Network works with management teams and boards of directors to define and create a supportive framework for exploring, evaluating, and implementing supply chain finance and trade / receivables programs and conducting comprehensive working capital reviews.
Supply Chain Finance
- Design approved payables finance program acting on an advisory basis within the corporate organisation
- Provide counsel and join meetings with technology vendors, platform providers, banks and other financiers
- Implement program on behalf of corporate
- Provide ongoing monitoring and performance management support
- Assist in the structuring of a facility/transaction
- Join meetings with banks and other financiers in support of the corporate
Working Capital Review
- Review and appraisal of corporates working capital position and adequacy of existing financial arrangements
Challenges and opportunities abound, yet for many corporates, the barrier to achieving their goals is their greatest resource of all – time.
So, if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, that time is now.
Contact Trade Advisory Network today to put time on your side.