Selected by our clients who value the fresh external perspective, proven expertise, empathy and energy that we bring to every assignment, our strategic approach and implementation support will enable your organisation to achieve its goals more quickly.
- Market strategy
- Review of existing product solution set and gap analysis
- Product development
Expansion of solutions into new territories
Target Operating Model review and redevelopment
Focus on the end-to-end trade cycle covering sourcing and selling aspects
- Optimum structure for existing and target operating model
- Product and sales management structures
- Implementation and recruitment
- Market review of new and existing investment opportunities
- Advisory/Non Executive Board
- Operating Model oversight
- Technical situation analysis
- Input into legal submissions
- Court/Tribunal attendance
- Introducing financing solutions for SMEs
- Payables finance programme strategy and implementation
- Positioning of more complex trade and supply chain finance structure
- Offer insight and commercial due diligence for new acquisitions and investments
- Investor representation and hands on reviews of existing investments
- Structuring of facilities/transactions
- Credit appraisal and oversight
- Portfolio reviews
Effective, measurable programmes that deliver tangible benefits.
Trade Advisory Network works with management teams and boards of directors to evaluate, structure and implement trade and supply chain finance programmes.
Traditional and digital banks face distinct challenges as they strive to increase their revenues and grow their client base. Both need to generate business opportunities and implement strategies to leverage, manage and support innovation and to drive product functionality, client satisfaction, credit appetite and enhanced operational efficiency.
Trade Advisory Network works with management teams in the development of product functionality, client engagement strategy, operating model definition, organisation design and commercialisation planning.
Trade Advisory Network has a clear independent voice and operates without any vested interests. But that does not mean we walk a lone path.
We devised and implemented a new operating model, organisation design and sales approach for the bank’s trade and supply chain finance business that enabled the bank to better service its customer market segments… > more