Trade Advisory Network
Delivering success in Global Supply Chain, Trade and Invoice Financing
Welcome to Trade Advisory Network
Trade Advisory Network supports its clients to achieve their development goals and aspirations in the field of trade and supply chain finance, using our recognised subject matter expertise to:
- provide market insight;
- drive focused product development and innovation;
- support operating model design and implementation;
- provide investor commercial due diligence and reviews;
- provide expert witness testimony;
- deliver corporate trade advisory; and,
- develop and deliver face-to-face and online training and education
Please contact Lionel Taylor or John Bugeja for a free initial consultation.
Trade & Supply Chain Finance Solutions
Drawing on our practical experience and supported by a global network of senior associates, we deliver expert advisory services, technical excellence, market insights and an external perspective.
- Our clients include banks, non-bank funders, FinTechs, investors, industry bodies, educational institutions and technology service providers.
- We also support corporates directly through deal structuring and placement.
We work with SMEs, banks, fintechs, startups, corporates and trade organisations
Training & Education
Recognised as subject matter experts and practitioners, we develop and deliver training and education programmes, workshops and online courses tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
In addition to providing in-house training for banks and other institutions, we also authored the supply chain finance courses and qualifications for the International Chamber of Commerce Academy, The London Institute of Banking and Finance, International Finance Corporation (World Bank) and FCI, the leading global factoring association… > more
Reengineering a Major Bank’s Trade Finance Business
We devised and implemented a new operating model, organisation design and sales approach for the bank’s trade and supply chain finance business that enabled the bank to better service its customer market segments… > more